Machine Learning Intern (m/f)
We are developing a complete home security system in one, beautiful device – called FLARE. Thanks to its artificial intelligence, FLARE can take smart decisions on its own. We believe that home security should be easy, affordable and nonintrusive.
Join our team as a Machine Learning Intern!
You will be responsible for:
– Working on our large-scale machine learning algorithms – face recognition,
people and objects detection, speech recognition, home sounds analysis.
– Creating prototypes and proofs of concepts for different new algorithms –
home layout recognition, daily schedule pattern analysis, etc.
– Collecting, filtering and finding patterns in training data sets.
You are a perfect candidate if have:
– Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or similar field (also ongoing
– Experience with software development in C/C++ or Python
– Knowledge of selecting and building good training data sets for the
– Knowledge in developing machine-learning algorithms (CNN, SVM, PCA,
– Will to explore, learn fast and navigate on the AI world on it’s own.
We can promise that at BuddyGuard we will give you freedom to push your
creativity to the limit. Grow with us and get the huge satisfaction from building
something from scratch.
Excited? Send your CV email@example.com