Machine Learning Engineer (m/f)
We are developing a complete home security system in one, beautiful device – called FLARE. Thanks to its artificial intelligence, FLARE can take smart decisions on its own. We believe that home security should be easy, affordable and nonintrusive.
Join our team as a Machine Learning Engineer!
You will be responsible for:
– Designing, building and maintaining large-scale machine learning algorithms (face recognition, speaker recognition, keywords spotting, pet detection, fire detection, human shape detection, dangerous home sound analysis, voice commands),
– Creating prototypes and proofs of concept for different new algorithms (home layout recognition, daily schedule pattern analysis, audio events analysis, etc.),
– Taking full ownership of the development and operation of the machine learning algorithms.
You are a perfect candidate if have:
– Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or similar field (Masters or PhD Degree is a plus),
– Experience in developing Machine Learning algorithms (CNN, SVM, LSTM, etc.), – Experience with software development in C/C++ and Python,
– Experience with signal processing and decision trees,
– Experience in selecting and building good training data sets for the algorithms,
– Will to explore, learn fast and navigate on the AI world on your own. Extra training is provided.
We can promise that at BuddyGuard we will give you freedom to push your creativity to the limit. Grow with us and get the huge satisfaction from building something from scratch.
Excited? Send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org